Sunday, December 14

catch up...not ketchup

B's signature dance move....the PJ spin...note the announcement of "I like kitties!" mid-dance.


Once again the months have slipped away and I have not been the diligent blogger that I set out to be! Thanks to those of you who have prodded me to get with the program. :)

We are snug and cozy in our little house tonight with a dusting of snow outside. I'll let these photos fill in the gaps from the last few months:

finding the perfect pumpkins...

....is a lot of work!

a fun and messy night of carving and...ta-da!
We had fun at the fall party at church...unfortunately most of our photos from that night were lost due to a camera malfunction! Here's our little chick. She still wears the duck feet that go with this costume quite often.
In November, we celebrated Darin's 35th birthday! M. and T. joined us for dinner out, then we came home for homemade strawberry cheesecake and presents. On the way home, B and Grammy provided the entertainment.



On Thanksgiving we made the short drive to Grammy and Papa's house. We had a relaxing day playing in the yard, making goofy faces, and eating of course! My mom can cook. For this, I am thankful.



Tony and his teeth, always good for a laugh...

Bailey was thankful for the trampoline in the yard.





...and no lazy Thanksgiving evening would be complete without a claymation Christmas special!




Somewhere in here I recieved a very special early Christmas present from my very wonderful mother-in-law--a puppy! We named him Truman. He's 7 lbs. of fun. He likes to come with us on our walks, and when he gets too cold he lounges under the stroller.



And most recently, we have been preparing for my favorite holiday of the year--Christmas!! Wahoo! A few nights ago we had a family Christmas-cookie decorating extravaganza:



We've also been riding on every carousel within a 100 mile radius. Very festive. Bailey LOVES them.


Merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully it won't be another 3 months before I post here again!


2 comments:

joy said...

Love all the pics! Great family picture too! YOu look great.
Can't wait to see you guys!

tina fabulous said...

i'm takin' the pj spin to the club, yo.


my "word verification" for this comment is "jinguism". i dont know what that means but i'm certain its bordering inappropriate.