We've had a busy couple of weeks. My brother Peff and sis-in-law Beth came home for a visit from Vienna, where they are serving at Vienna Christian School. It was wonderful to spend time with them. We had a fun 4th of July at Mom and Tony's new place; we had a bbq, then went to the big Freedom Fair in Tacoma to see the airshow and of course watch the fireworks. Bailey was interested for about 12 seconds and after that all she wanted to do was walk around.
I've become a big fan of something called "spray parks." There are several of them around here--public parks with fountains and all kinds of water features for kids to play in. We both have fun playing in the water so we've been packing a lunch and going a few times a week. I mean, why go to a regular park when you can go to a spray park, right? I'd like to know where the spray parks were when I was a sweaty kid growing up in California?!
We also celebrated our 5th anniversary at the end of June...yay us! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment